Chemibond Liquid Cement is a soil stabilizer and dust control of advance nanotechnology. It is eco-safe, biodegradable, liquid copolymer used to stabilize and solidify any soil or aggregate as well as erosion control and dust suppression.
Our recent advances in simulation, chemistry, processing techniques, and analytical instrumentation have allowed a whole host of new types of polymer particles and polymer nanotechnology applications to be realized. These advances led to the revolutionary development of nanotechnology into superior performance.
Once applied to the soil or aggregate, the copolymer molecules coalesce forming bonds between the soil or aggregate particles.
Dust Control Site
Slope and Soil Erosion Site
Golf Cart Paths
Walk Paths Area
Plantation Tails, Walks & Paths
Wineries and Orchards Farms
Temporary access roads and Car parks
Fish ponds and etc.
Key Advantages of Chemibond Liquid Cement
1. Liquid Cement originates with its long, nano-particle molecular structure that link and cross-link
2. Once cured, Liquid Cement becomes completely transparent, leaving the natural landscape to
3. Liquid Cement results are based on the application rate used. Modest application rates are useful for dust suppression and erosion control by creating a three-dimensional cap or surface crust.
4. The advanced nanotechnology is modernizing the way we stabilize soils and aggregates in addition
5. The applications are extensive ranging from simple backyard trails and construction sites to heavy-
6. Truly biodegradable product that is completely environmentally safe to use.
7. Liquid Cement is dedicated to economically solving soil stabilization challenges throughout the
(Instruction for Soil Test) Next >